Welcome to the site for all the latest information about Connecticut's dirty little century, roughly 118miles in early September, about half off paved surfaces. Please start by reading The Basics (this is a link) for information about the ride (if current year Basics is not yet available, the previous year will give a general gist).

Rather than answer individual questions repeatedly, please address questions as "comments" to the MOST RECENT post and I will answer in a blog posting for all to see.





Friday, September 2, 2016

De-tour not De-lay

Yup, pretty much a no brainer this year, the ride is on for Saturday (tomorrow!), no rain delay.  Although, if anyone feels the ride just isn't quite hard enough, please, be my guest to start Sunday afternoon and ride it through the night in a the rain.  Right, I didn't think so.

Also, please, if you haven't yet registered, get yourself over to BikeReg and do so!  Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Great ride today. I'm certain I brought up the rear of the group. Used the light to get to the end point. Great group of riders.
    Meshomasic State Forest was a treat for me.
    Thank you for organizing. The marquis gravel ride in CT!

    P.S. Any one find a BofA credit card? I misplaced my card. Thought I would ask prior to getting a replacement card.

    Thanks,

    Dreux

    ReplyDelete