Welcome to the site for all the latest information about Connecticut's dirty little century, roughly 118miles in early September, about half off paved surfaces. Please start by reading The Basics (this is a link) for information about the ride (if current year Basics is not yet available, the previous year will give a general gist).

Rather than answer individual questions repeatedly, please address questions as "comments" to the MOST RECENT post and I will answer in a blog posting for all to see.





Monday, April 2, 2018

The WeeTour never happened!

I remember people showing up; I remember riding; there was scenery and some dirt.  Someone performed the most comprehensive instant removal of his rear derailleur I've even seen, and there may have even been a few smiles and good time here or there, but I have no pictures.  

So, apparently, it never happened.  

I'm told that's a rule now in the "Age of Instagram."  Anyhow, I was too busy having a blast to document it, so I'll just have to live with the happy memory of something that never really happened.

Thanks to everyone who did or didn't show up.  Hope to see you in the fall for the big daddy Detour!

1 comment:

  1. I was too busy panting and discussing directions to take any photos. Great ride. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete